Cost of living in Suizhou, China compared to Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2015.
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Suizhou (China) is 38% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元11,761 in Suizhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,500 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 700 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$101 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yogyakarta costs Rp 15,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 500,000 (38 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Hong Kong costs HK$25 (41 minutes ago)