Cost of living in Suizhou, China compared to Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2015.
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Suizhou (China) is 37% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元13,006 in Suizhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,500 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 21,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $12 (14 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,580 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php4,500 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Trapani costs €407 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Vila Nova de Gaia costs €1.40 (about 1 hour ago)