Cost of living in Suhar, Oman compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 62%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.890 CNY / OMR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Suhar (Oman) is 33% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元20,766 (﷼ 1,161) in Suhar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Odessa costs 500₴ (5 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Green Bay, Wisconsin costs $454 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$20 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Samsun costs 2.40TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Krasnodar costs руб 1,426 (about 1 hour ago)