Cost of living in Suhar, Oman compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 61%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.919 CNY / OMR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Suhar (Oman) is 33% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元20,819 (﷼ 1,162) in Suhar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 2,500 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Faridabad costs ₨600 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €0.60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ahmedabad costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,321 (about 1 hour ago)