Cost of living comparison between Suhar, Oman and Zhenjiang, China
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 11 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 17.869 CNY / OMR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Suhar (Oman) is 34% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元20,122 (﷼ 1,126) in Suhar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,000 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Ho Chi Minh City costs 2,000,000 ₫ (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Grand Cayman costs CI$1.00 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Odessa costs 120₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Venice costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 500 (about 1 hour ago)