Cost of living in Suhar, Oman vs Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 17.954 CNY / OMR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Suhar (Oman) is 27% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 10,511元 (﷼ 585) in Suhar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,300元 in Zhenjiang.
Prices recently added
- Short visit to private doctor in Medellín costs COL$60,000 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 5.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Long Beach, California costs $12 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €500 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 3,500 (31 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda costs EC$20 (35 minutes ago)