Cost of living in Suhar, Oman compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 16.472 CNY / OMR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Suhar (Oman) is 19% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元9,609 (﷼ 583) in Suhar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,100 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Bucharest costs 6.00 lei (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zagreb costs 47 kn (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Poznan costs 32 zł (20 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Istanbul costs 7TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 750,000 (about 2 hours ago)