Cost of living in Suhar, Oman compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 17.840 CNY / OMR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Suhar (Oman) is 25% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元11,093 (﷼ 622) in Suhar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,900 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $50 (8 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Toronto costs C$152 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 225,000 Ft (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nantucket costs $3,050 (41 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Los Angeles, California costs $3.99 (about 1 hour ago)