Cost of living comparison between Suhaj, Egypt and Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 16, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.764 CNY / EGP
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Suhaj (Egypt) is 64% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元24,575 (E£ 32,176) in Suhaj to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,000 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vitória costs R$ 80,000 (1 minute ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Northampton costs £25 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amsterdam costs €12 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$150 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Riyadh costs ﷼ 0.55 (36 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Cairo costs E£ 2,349 (38 minutes ago)