Cost of living in Sucre, Bolivia compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.994 CNY / BOB
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sucre (Bolivia) is 22% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元9,200 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元7,160 ($b7,206) in Sucre.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Rajkot costs ₨20,000 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Islamabad costs ₨50 (12 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Lviv costs 30₴ (14 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Oslo costs kr 4,200 (28 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cambridge costs £17,500 (37 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Tartu costs €630 (about 1 hour ago)