Cost of living in Sucre, Bolivia vs Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.980 CNY / BOB
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sucre (Bolivia) is 18% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 8,300元 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 6,818元 ($b6,958) in Sucre.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 18,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 22,000 Kč (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Rimini costs €200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 6,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caguas costs $7 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Irvine, California costs $9 (about 2 hours ago)