Cost of living in Sucre, Bolivia compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.000 CNY / BOB
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sucre (Bolivia) is 24% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元15,625 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元11,925 ($b11,927) in Sucre.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Doha costs 500 ﷼ (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lahore costs ₨31 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 55 (11 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Gothenburg costs 1,795 kr (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oakland, California costs $139 (26 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Liverpool costs £0.00 (28 minutes ago)