Cost of living in Sucre, Bolivia compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 07, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.923 CNY / BOB
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sucre (Bolivia) is 27% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元9,600 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元7,032 ($b7,618) in Sucre.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valdivia costs CH$4,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Liverpool costs £510 (20 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Cascais costs €30 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Curitiba costs R$ 160 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mackay costs AU$2,795 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$2.50 (about 2 hours ago)