Cost of living in Sucre, Bolivia compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.946 CNY / BOB
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sucre (Bolivia) is 26% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元9,100 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元6,776 ($b7,161) in Sucre.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $10 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 245 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨1,850 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $63 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$85 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brescia costs €15 (about 2 hours ago)