Cost of living in Subotica, Serbia compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06282 CNY / RSD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Subotica (Serbia) is 28% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元15,625 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元11,214 (178,507 Дин.) in Subotica.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,388 (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Addis Ababa costs 17,000 Birr (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $5,947 (20 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tallinn costs €170 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨1,000 (29 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Trieste costs €9 (34 minutes ago)