Cost of living in Subotica, Serbia compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06588 CNY / RSD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Subotica (Serbia) is 26% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元8,900 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元6,591 (100,045 Дин.) in Subotica.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Natal costs R$ 2,899 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Valladolid costs €1.40 (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Fresno, California costs $30,740 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,423 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $813 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨2,500 (about 1 hour ago)