Cost of living in Subotica, Serbia vs Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.06504 CNY / RSD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Subotica (Serbia) is 22% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 8,600元 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 6,742元 (103,664 Дин.) in Subotica.
Prices recently added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Berlin costs €440 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 150₴ (10 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Singapore costs SGD $500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cluj-Napoca costs 30 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ho Chi Minh City costs 60,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$3,118 (about 2 hours ago)