Cost of living in Subotica, Serbia compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.05898 CNY / RSD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Subotica (Serbia) is 33% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元15,625 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元10,542 (178,739 Дин.) in Subotica.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ottawa costs C$50 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $116 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Memphis, Tennessee costs $14 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,135 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Luxembourg costs €2.00 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jeonju costs ₩7,000 (39 minutes ago)