Cost of living in Subotica, Serbia compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06559 CNY / RSD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Subotica (Serbia) is 25% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元8,800 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元6,595 (100,543 Дин.) in Subotica.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1.02 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 500,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Joinville costs R$ 3,000 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Nuremberg costs €1.00 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$40 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Guayaquil costs $350 (40 minutes ago)