Cost of living in Stuttgart, Germany compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 267 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.358 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Stuttgart (Germany) is 61% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元25,228 (€3,429) in Stuttgart to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Reading, Berkshire costs £0.88 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Addis Ababa costs 32 Birr (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tianjin costs 元100 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Florence costs €35 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dumaguete City costs Php300 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Valparaiso costs CH$320,000 (about 1 hour ago)