Cost of living in Stuttgart, Germany compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 418 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.833 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Stuttgart (Germany) is 69% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元16,724 (€2,135) in Stuttgart to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,900 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 25,000 Kč (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Portland, Oregon costs $100 (10 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Omaha, Nebraska costs $3.99 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Augusta, Georgia costs $610 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$1,829,700 (39 minutes ago)