Cost of living in Stuttgart, Germany compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 286 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.970 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Stuttgart (Germany) is 67% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 14,029元 (€1,760) in Stuttgart to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,400元 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Ankara costs 9TL (8 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Medellín costs COL$500,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 150 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$10 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Hermosillo costs Mex$ 30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)