Cost of living in Stuttgart, Germany compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 438 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.737 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Stuttgart (Germany) is 68% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元26,268 (€3,395) in Stuttgart to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Anchorage, Alaska costs $10 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $70 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $12 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in El Paso, Texas costs $1,017 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suva costs 11 FJ$ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Wollongong costs AU$6.00 (about 1 hour ago)