Cost of living in Stuttgart, Germany compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 442 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.656 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Stuttgart (Germany) is 66% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元15,309 (€2,000) in Stuttgart to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,200 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 1,950 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Manama costs Dinar 1.500 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €39 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €70 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)