Cost of living in Strasbourg, France compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 131 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 06, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.386 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Strasbourg (France) is 42% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元23,034 (€3,119) in Strasbourg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元16,250 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Munich costs €80 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bangalore costs ₨1,500 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhule costs ₨125 (33 minutes ago)
- 2 lbs of tomatoes in Cocoa Beach, Florida costs $11 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 250,000 Ft (37 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Cork costs €10 (44 minutes ago)