Cost of living in Strasbourg, France vs Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 105 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.825 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Strasbourg (France) is 45% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 13,061元 (€1,669) in Strasbourg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,000元 in Zhenjiang.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 250TL (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Palma de Mallorca costs €8 (29 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 50 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,525 (40 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in San Jose, California costs $2.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)