Cost of living comparison between Strasbourg, France and Zhenjiang, China
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 151 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 14, 2016. Exchange rate: 7.381 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Strasbourg (France) is 46% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元22,837 (€3,094) in Strasbourg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨1.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Kraków costs 120 zł (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fort Worth, Texas costs $80 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Dhaka costs Taka 9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €22 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 700 лв (about 2 hours ago)