Cost of living in Strasbourg, France compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 119 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.443 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Strasbourg (France) is 47% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元22,913 (€3,079) in Strasbourg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,580 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$30 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Antonio, Texas costs $1.00 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Irvine, California costs $13 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 250,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$70 (about 2 hours ago)