Cost of living in Stoke-on-Trent, United Kingdom compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 87 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.502 CNY / GBP
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Stoke-on-Trent (United Kingdom) is 59% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元25,772 (£3,031) in Stoke-on-Trent to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元16,250 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Dhaka costs Taka 350 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Nice costs €1.50 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ponce costs $140 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Liverpool costs £64 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,100 lei (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £15 (43 minutes ago)