Cost of living in Stoke-on-Trent, United Kingdom compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 38 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 8.557 CNY / GBP
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Stoke-on-Trent (United Kingdom) is 57% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元14,292 (£1,670) in Stoke-on-Trent to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,100 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dalian costs 元230,800 (10 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kampala costs 15,000 Shilling (13 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Mumbai costs ₨200 (22 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Davao costs Php91 (33 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Samara costs руб 31,990 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Sarnia costs C$950 (about 1 hour ago)