Cost of living in Stoke-on-Trent, United Kingdom compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 94 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.923 CNY / GBP
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Stoke-on-Trent (United Kingdom) is 61% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元25,170 (£2,821) in Stoke-on-Trent to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Brisbane costs AU$5.40 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$15,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Acapulco costs Mex$ 38,700 (39 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $6 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Melbourne costs AU$1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Nice costs €2.24 (about 1 hour ago)