Cost of living in Stockton, California, United States compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 31, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.344 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Stockton, California (United States) is 60% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元13,734 ($2,165) in Stockton, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,600 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $16,000 (1 minute ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Guayaquil costs $120 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,033 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Monterrey costs Mex$ 17,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Campinas costs R$ 35 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (about 2 hours ago)