Cost of living in Stockton, California, United States compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 123 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 01, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.944 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Stockton, California (United States) is 56% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 14,470元 ($2,084) in Stockton, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,300元 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 5.00 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sarajevo costs 20KM (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Riverside, California costs $2,374 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perth costs AU$50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ciudad Bolívar costs 400 Bs.S. (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Lahore costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)