Cost of living in Stockton, California, United States compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.852 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Stockton, California (United States) is 82% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元28,471 ($4,155) in Stockton, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Maturín costs Bs 50,000 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Phoenix, Arizona costs $26 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 4.05 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$178 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$69 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 0.00 (about 1 hour ago)