Cost of living in Stockton, California, United States vs Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 62%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 147 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 05, 2019. Exchange rate: 6.787 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Stockton, California (United States) is 57% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 13,497元 ($1,989) in Stockton, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,600元 in Zhenjiang.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Santiago costs CH$45,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM12 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $5,591 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Milan costs €26,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Alicante costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)