Cost of living in Stockholm, Sweden compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,649 prices entered by 228 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.812 CNY / SEK
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Stockholm (Sweden) is 81% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元15,172 (18,675 kr) in Stockholm to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,400 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vilnius costs €0.50 (5 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Malmo costs 10,000 kr (8 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 2,709 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 box of 36 of tampons (tampax, ob, ...) in Oakland, California costs $178 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ipswich costs £0.15 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 5,000 (44 minutes ago)