Cost of living in Stockholm, Sweden compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,459 prices entered by 261 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.774 CNY / SEK
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Stockholm (Sweden) is 99% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 18,666元 (24,115 kr) in Stockholm to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,400元 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Panama City costs 22 B/. (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Savannah, Georgia costs $20 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Valletta costs €700 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Chaiyaphum costs 600 ฿ (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,757 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Victoria costs C$20 (about 3 hours ago)