Cost of living in Stockholm, Sweden compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,433 prices entered by 226 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.773 CNY / SEK
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Stockholm (Sweden) is 67% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元16,237 (21,018 kr) in Stockholm to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,700 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prešov costs €4.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $3.50 (22 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in The Hague costs €600 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 56 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Bridgetown costs 6.00 Bds$ (about 1 hour ago)