Cost of living in Stavropol', Russia compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 62%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.11306 CNY / RUB
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Stavropol' (Russia) is 23% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元10,907 (руб 96,467) in Stavropol' to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,900 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $25 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 1,000 Lari (16 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Yerevan costs 299,000Dram (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$20 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Lima costs S/. 11 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $1,000 (about 1 hour ago)