Cost of living in Stavropol', Russia compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 110 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.10334 CNY / RUB
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Stavropol' (Russia) is about the same as in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元8,800 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元8,610 (руб 83,318) in Stavropol'.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Frankfurt am Main costs €800 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Thessaloniki costs €380 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maldonado costs $U220 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,500 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Valencia costs €40 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Glasgow costs £5.00 (about 2 hours ago)