Cost of living in Stavanger, Norway compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 49%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 258 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.807 CNY / NOK
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Stavanger (Norway) is 116% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元32,365 (kr 40,125) in Stavanger to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,000 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Quebec City costs C$150 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Baton Rouge, Louisiana costs $15 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Atlanta, Georgia costs $200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Corpus Christi, Texas costs $65 (about 2 hours ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Piteşti costs 12 lei (about 2 hours ago)