Cost of living in Stavanger, Norway compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 222 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.819 CNY / NOK
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Stavanger (Norway) is 116% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 19,413元 (kr 23,716) in Stavanger to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,000元 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- 10 eggs, large in Kharkiv costs 31₴ (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $1,017 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tallinn costs €13 (37 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in San Juan costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 40 (about 2 hours ago)