Cost of living in Stavanger, Norway compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 45%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 249 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.841 CNY / NOK
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Stavanger (Norway) is 114% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元18,592 (kr 22,119) in Stavanger to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,700 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Abidjan costs 4,500 Franc (5 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Brussels costs €399 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $100 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Basel costs CHF 86 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Leeds costs £807 (about 1 hour ago)
- Laundry detergent, 100 oz. in Baltimore, Maryland costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)