Cost of living in Stavanger, Norway compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 154 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.816 CNY / NOK
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Stavanger (Norway) is 108% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元18,555 (kr 22,752) in Stavanger to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,900 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Udine costs €10 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £50 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,525 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $50 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Francisco, California costs $2.75 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mendoza costs ARS $170 (about 1 hour ago)