Cost of living in Stavanger, Norway compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 49%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 240 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.811 CNY / NOK
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Stavanger (Norway) is 116% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元32,386 (kr 39,943) in Stavanger to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,000 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $15 (1 minute ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Mérida costs Mex$ 20 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Providence, Rhode Island costs $1.50 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 80 (16 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Nice costs €0.00 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$10 (28 minutes ago)