Cost of living in Stavanger, Norway compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 49%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 120 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.842 CNY / NOK
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Stavanger (Norway) is 122% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元20,392 (kr 24,204) in Stavanger to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,200 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (9 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belize City costs BZ$790 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mississauga costs C$127 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Aracaju costs R$ 1,500 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Copenhagen costs kr14 (21 minutes ago)