Cost of living in Stavanger, Norway compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 53%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 111 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.842 CNY / NOK
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Stavanger (Norway) is 122% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元21,729 (kr 25,793) in Stavanger to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,800 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U500 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Saskatoon costs C$45 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £330 (30 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Dallas, Texas costs $2,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Belfast costs £3,010 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Milan costs €1.20 (about 1 hour ago)