Cost of living comparison between Stavanger, Norway and Zhenjiang, China
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 283 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.819 CNY / NOK
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Stavanger (Norway) is 119% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元34,257 (kr 41,827) in Stavanger to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Valencia costs €539 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €35 (21 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Saharanpur costs ₨2,500 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Jeddah costs ﷼ 505 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 450TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Poznan costs 4,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)