Cost of living in Stara Zagora, Bulgaria compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.999 CNY / BGN
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Stara Zagora (Bulgaria) is 11% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元9,600 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元8,564 (2,142 лв) in Stara Zagora.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jaipur costs ₨254 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Braga costs €5.00 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Beirut costs 3,500 L£ (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $30 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kampala costs 350,000 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)