Cost of living in St. Louis, Missouri, United States compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 845 prices entered by 102 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.588 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in St. Louis, Missouri (United States) is 55% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元12,539 ($1,903) in St. Louis, Missouri to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,100 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pereira costs COL$9,000 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $754 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Le Mans costs €230 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kingstown, Saint Vincent costs EC$300 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chittagong costs Taka 300 (43 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Athens costs €4.60 (about 1 hour ago)