Cost of living in St. Louis, Missouri, United States vs Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 51%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 741 prices entered by 87 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 6.805 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in St. Louis, Missouri (United States) is 57% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 15,223元 ($2,237) in St. Louis, Missouri to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,700元 in Zhenjiang.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 50 lei (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kathmandu costs ₨ 750 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Parma costs €5.00 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 4.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Glasgow costs £18,000 (about 1 hour ago)