Cost of living in St. John's, NL, Canada compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 301 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.265 CNY / CAD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in St. John's, NL (Canada) is 69% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元14,738 (C$2,799) in St. John's, NL to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,700 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $200 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,500 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 7,624 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Omaha, Nebraska costs $656 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Salta costs ARS $4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Tacoma, Washington costs $5.51 (about 1 hour ago)