Cost of living in St. John's, NL, Canada compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 300 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.889 CNY / CAD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in St. John's, NL (Canada) is 54% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元13,864 (C$2,836) in St. John's, NL to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,000 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Portland, Oregon costs $203 (12 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Buenos Aires costs ARS $65 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$16 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Antananarivo costs 900,000 Ariary (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Birmingham, Alabama costs $2.92 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sacramento, California costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)