Cost of living in St. John's, NL, Canada compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 48%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 338 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.047 CNY / CAD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in St. John's, NL (Canada) is 63% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元26,564 (C$5,263) in St. John's, NL to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元16,250 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bishkek costs 200 som (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £20 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Yambol costs 200 лв (13 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Bilbao costs €12 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $117 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,017 (25 minutes ago)