Cost of living comparison between St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda, Antigua and Barbuda and Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.551 CNY / XCD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda (Antigua and Barbuda) is 63% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元24,471 (EC$9,592) in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,000 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Barcelona costs €8 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $3,050 (24 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Valencia costs €539 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Saharanpur costs ₨2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Jeddah costs ﷼ 505 (about 1 hour ago)