Cost of living in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda, Antigua and Barbuda compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.537 CNY / XCD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda (Antigua and Barbuda) is 35% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元13,125 (EC$5,173) in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,700 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in New York City costs $60 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montevideo costs $U36 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 70 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $13 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $2,846 (about 1 hour ago)