Cost of living in St. Gallen, Switzerland vs Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 130%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 15 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.915 CNY / CHF
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in St. Gallen (Switzerland) is 100% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 18,624元 (CHF 2,693) in St. Gallen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,300元 in Zhenjiang.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Udine costs €12 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gdańsk costs 2,500 zł (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Berlin costs €6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 1,300 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Birmingham costs £1,075 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨1,250 (about 1 hour ago)