Cost of living in St. Gallen, Switzerland compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 119%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 97 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.840 CNY / CHF
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in St. Gallen (Switzerland) is 107% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元30,981 (CHF 4,529) in St. Gallen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,000 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Kaliningrad costs руб 350 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Split costs 11 kn (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Saskatoon costs C$3.00 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (20 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Copenhagen costs kr13 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Managua costs 8,000 C$ (37 minutes ago)