Cost of living in St. Gallen, Switzerland compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 96%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.152 CNY / CHF
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in St. Gallen (Switzerland) is 102% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元19,387 (CHF 2,711) in St. Gallen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,600 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rhodes costs €300 (2 minutes ago)
- Men’s leather business shoes in Amsterdam costs €200 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antalya costs 15TL (9 minutes ago)
- 1 imp. gal of gasoline in Chittagong costs Taka 44 (13 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,290 (36 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Makassar costs Rp 200,000 (about 1 hour ago)