Cost of living in St. Gallen, Switzerland compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 89%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.584 CNY / CHF
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in St. Gallen (Switzerland) is 87% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元18,371 (CHF 2,790) in St. Gallen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,800 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Catania costs €650 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amman costs Dinar 55 (15 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Gijón costs €2.49 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 150 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Milan costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calama costs CH$500,000 (about 1 hour ago)