Cost of living in St. Gallen, Switzerland compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 117%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.815 CNY / CHF
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in St. Gallen (Switzerland) is 106% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元33,504 (CHF 4,916) in St. Gallen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元16,250 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 75 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Maturín costs Bs 170,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $60 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Shanghai costs 元25 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fukuoka costs ¥1,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Omaha, Nebraska costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)