Cost of living in Srinagar, India compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 72 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09380 CNY / INR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Srinagar (India) is 31% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 8,200元 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 5,667元 (₨60,420) in Srinagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 5,000 (3 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Gdańsk costs 12 zł (6 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Birmingham, Alabama costs $2.64 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$3,354 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$88 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hamburg costs €100 (about 1 hour ago)