Cost of living in Srinagar, India compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 146 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10510 CNY / INR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Srinagar (India) is 20% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元8,300 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元6,601 (₨62,810) in Srinagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$793,556 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Tirupati costs ₨15,000 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $0.63 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 850 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $70 (11 minutes ago)