Cost of living in Springfield, Massachusetts, United States compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 94 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.883 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Springfield, Massachusetts (United States) is 55% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元13,043 ($1,895) in Springfield, Massachusetts to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,400 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in İzmir costs 1.67TL (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lilongwe costs 10,000 Kwacha (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Haifa costs 20 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 元280 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Delhi costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)