Cost of living in Springfield, Massachusetts, United States vs Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 65%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 195 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 28, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.779 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Springfield, Massachusetts (United States) is 54% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 13,059元 ($1,926) in Springfield, Massachusetts to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,500元 in Zhenjiang.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Cork costs €1,200 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saskatoon costs C$18 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Boise, Idaho costs $36 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Islamabad costs ₨6.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hamburg costs €3.10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Irbid costs Dinar 4.000 (about 2 hours ago)