Cost of living in Springfield, Illinois, United States vs Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 134 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 6.776 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Springfield, Illinois (United States) is 39% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 12,778元 ($1,886) in Springfield, Illinois to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,200元 in Zhenjiang.
Prices recently added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$7,740 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Nashville, Tennessee costs $5.00 (22 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cuernavaca costs Mex$ 10,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Geneva costs CHF 140 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php150 (about 2 hours ago)