Cost of living in Springfield, Illinois, United States compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 209 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.607 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Springfield, Illinois (United States) is 31% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元13,004 ($1,968) in Springfield, Illinois to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,900 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Mississauga costs C$1,200 (2 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Phoenix, Arizona costs $200 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs C$10 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Porto Alegre costs R$ 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 8,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Jamshedpur costs ₨25,000 (about 2 hours ago)