Cost of living in Spokane, Washington, United States compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 54%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 321 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.619 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Spokane, Washington (United States) is 41% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元13,512 ($2,041) in Spokane, Washington to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,600 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of local cheese in Johannesburg costs R 48 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €8 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sheffield costs £35 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$146 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 3.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brussels costs €18,067 (about 1 hour ago)