Cost of living in Spokane, Washington, United States compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 168 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.842 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Spokane, Washington (United States) is 60% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元25,010 ($3,655) in Spokane, Washington to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Phuket costs 35 ฿ (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mainz costs €12 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$4,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tomsk costs руб 14,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Lublin costs 7 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Saint Petersburg costs руб 70 (about 1 hour ago)