Cost of living in Spokane, Washington, United States compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 365 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.333 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Spokane, Washington (United States) is 35% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元13,250 ($2,092) in Spokane, Washington to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,800 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Midland, Texas costs $1,211 (12 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kolkata costs ₨1,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malmo costs 90 kr (25 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Mexico City costs Mex$ 700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stuttgart costs €3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Winnipeg costs C$50 (about 1 hour ago)