Cost of living in Split, Croatia compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 293 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.051 CNY / HRK
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Split (Croatia) is 22% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元10,743 (10,218 kn) in Split to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,800 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 100 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bursa costs 24TL (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,135 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Queretaro costs Mex$ 150 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,599 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 3,500TL (25 minutes ago)