Cost of living in Split, Croatia compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 298 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.081 CNY / HRK
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Split (Croatia) is 22% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 10,875元 (10,058 kn) in Split to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,900元 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,033 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kolkata costs ₨200 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Vancouver costs C$23 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php4,500 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cebu City costs Php80,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$2,795 (about 1 hour ago)