Cost of living in Split, Croatia compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 372 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.042 CNY / HRK
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Split (Croatia) is 21% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元10,909 (10,472 kn) in Split to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,000 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Fresno, California costs $10 (7 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Damascus costs 600 £ (16 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Iasi costs 2,627 lei (25 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Des Moines, Iowa costs $0.71 (29 minutes ago)
- Cocktail drink in downtown club in Andorra la Vella costs €1.00 (about 1 hour ago)