Cost of living in Split, Croatia vs Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 312 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.037 CNY / HRK
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Split (Croatia) is 18% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 9,800元 (9,449 kn) in Split to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,300元 in Zhenjiang.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cordova costs €9 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Shanghai costs 250元 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nassau costs B$2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Adana costs 20TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 800 (about 2 hours ago)