Cost of living in Sparwood, British Columbia, Canada vs Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.094 CNY / CAD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sparwood, British Columbia (Canada) is 19% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 11,583元 (C$2,274) in Sparwood, British Columbia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,700元 in Zhenjiang.
Prices recently added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $35 (8 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Boston, Massachusetts costs $850 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexico City costs Mex$ 120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $107,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Marrakech costs 20 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)