Cost of living in Soweto, South Africa compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.508 CNY / ZAR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Soweto (South Africa) is 11% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元8,800 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元7,792 (R 15,326) in Soweto.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Victoria costs C$8 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$200 (22 minutes ago)
- 4 rolls of toilet paper in Beijing costs 元7 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Växjö costs 3,500 kr (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $55 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,500 (about 1 hour ago)