Cost of living in Southend-on-Sea, United Kingdom compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 8.879 CNY / GBP
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Southend-on-Sea (United Kingdom) is 61% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元13,651 (£1,537) in Southend-on-Sea to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,500 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bethal costs R 60 (2 minutes ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Giza costs E£ 12 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$108 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tel Aviv costs 80 ₪ (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kansas City, Missouri costs $50 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nashville, Tennessee costs $79 (32 minutes ago)