Cost of living in Southampton, United Kingdom compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 98 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 8.506 CNY / GBP
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Southampton (United Kingdom) is 55% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元13,509 (£1,588) in Southampton to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,700 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨200 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $508 (28 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Pune costs ₨1,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Lausanne costs CHF 1,041 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tripoli costs 30,000 L£ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)