Cost of living in Southampton, United Kingdom compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 236 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.504 CNY / GBP
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Southampton (United Kingdom) is 63% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元26,492 (£3,115) in Southampton to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元16,250 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sarajevo costs 9KM (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php250 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Corfu costs €1.48 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €2,000 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Trento costs €1.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,500 (about 1 hour ago)