Cost of living in Southampton, United Kingdom compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 263 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.587 CNY / GBP
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Southampton (United Kingdom) is 60% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元14,252 (£1,660) in Southampton to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,900 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Brisbane costs AU$0.00 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Mogadishu costs 200 S (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Boise, Idaho costs $5.51 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Beijing costs 元8,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$150 (about 2 hours ago)