Cost of living in Southampton, United Kingdom compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 128 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 8.870 CNY / GBP
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Southampton (United Kingdom) is 62% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元14,119 (£1,592) in Southampton to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,700 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$4,000,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belize City costs BZ$10 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Yangon costs 1,000 Kyat (28 minutes ago)
- 1 box of 16 of tampons (tampax, ob, ...) in Kingston costs J$1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $3,558 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Atlanta, Georgia costs $0.79 (about 1 hour ago)