Cost of living in Sousse, Tunisia compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.993 CNY / TND
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sousse (Tunisia) is 26% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元16,250 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元11,961 (3,996 Dinar) in Sousse.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨100 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangkok costs 350 ฿ (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €1,900 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Frankfurt am Main costs €1.70 (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dubai costs Dirham 7,790 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kolkata costs ₨8 (about 1 hour ago)