Cost of living in Sousse, Tunisia compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.752 CNY / TND
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sousse (Tunisia) is 43% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元9,500 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元5,405 (1,964 Dinar) in Sousse.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Cordova costs €1.30 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Monterrey costs Mex$ 4,900 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨45,743 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4.30 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sharjah costs Dirham 799 (35 minutes ago)