Cost of living comparison between Sorocaba, Brazil and Zhenjiang, China
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 291 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.981 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sorocaba (Brazil) is 10% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元16,478 (R$ 8,319) in Sorocaba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,000 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Taipei costs 10,000 NT$ (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $15 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $3.30 (about 2 hours ago)