Cost of living in Sorocaba, Brazil compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 329 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.016 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sorocaba (Brazil) is 7% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元10,165 (R$ 5,043) in Sorocaba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,500 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kitchener-Waterloo costs C$580 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caruaru costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Barcelona costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oporto costs €8 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$400,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mountain View, California costs $430 (about 3 hours ago)