Cost of living in Sorocaba, Brazil compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 199 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.857 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sorocaba (Brazil) is about the same as in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 10,136元 (R$ 5,457) in Sorocaba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,800元 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Port Elizabeth costs R 17 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $11 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brno costs 34 Kč (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nuremberg costs €89 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 50 лв (41 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €8,600 (about 1 hour ago)