Cost of living in Sopron, Hungary compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 112 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02487 CNY / HUF
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sopron (Hungary) is 6% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元8,100 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元7,604 (305,786 Ft) in Sopron.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Ljubljana costs €4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Adelaide costs AU$12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Portland, Oregon costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,135 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,017 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 650 (about 3 hours ago)