Cost of living in Sopron, Hungary compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02376 CNY / HUF
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sopron (Hungary) is 12% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元15,625 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元13,701 (576,646 Ft) in Sopron.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$140 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Tirana costs 80 Lek (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,558 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jacksonville, Florida costs $30 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Patna costs ₨250 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sorocaba costs R$ 3.65 (37 minutes ago)