Cost of living in Sonsonate, El Salvador compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.883 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sonsonate (El Salvador) is about the same as in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元9,100 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元9,025 ($1,311) in Sonsonate.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $90 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $13 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $25 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $2,541 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,558 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $2.50 (33 minutes ago)