Cost of living in Sonsonate, El Salvador compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 145 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.617 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sonsonate (El Salvador) is 5% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元8,800 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元8,362 ($1,264) in Sonsonate.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,220 (1 minute ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Palo Alto, California costs $0.25 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £50 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Zagreb costs 6.00 kn (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$10 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $3,253 (28 minutes ago)