Cost of living in Songnam, South Korea compared to Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00606 CNY / KRW
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Songnam (South Korea) is 7% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元9,241 (₩1,524,637) in Songnam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,600 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Orlando, Florida costs $0.57 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,423 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Portland, Oregon costs $100 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $15 (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Shanghai costs 元100 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kristiansand costs kr 15 (21 minutes ago)