Cost of living in Solapur, India compared to Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 01, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.10043 CNY / INR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Solapur (India) is 33% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元16,250 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元10,850 (₨108,035) in Solapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 20 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Zagreb costs 10 kn (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Trento costs €550 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$15,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Murcia costs €50 (34 minutes ago)