Cost of living in Sofia, Bulgaria compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,842 prices entered by 214 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.025 CNY / BGN
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sofia (Bulgaria) is 5% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元9,200 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元8,719 (2,166 лв) in Sofia.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bangkok costs 1,000 ฿ (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Kota Kinabalu costs RM900 (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Hong Kong costs HK$25 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 60 zł (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 500 (36 minutes ago)