Cost of living in Sofia, Bulgaria compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,739 prices entered by 173 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.737 CNY / BGN
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sofia (Bulgaria) is 12% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元15,000 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元13,254 (3,547 лв) in Sofia.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Malmo costs 30 kr (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $5.00 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Quito costs $0.25 (24 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $2.74 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Birmingham, Alabama costs $0.92 (43 minutes ago)