Cost of living in Sofia, Bulgaria compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,844 prices entered by 186 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.838 CNY / BGN
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sofia (Bulgaria) is 9% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元16,250 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元14,796 (3,855 лв) in Sofia.
Recent Prices Added
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Brasília costs R$ 13 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Marbella costs €600 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Vancouver costs C$1.35 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 2,400TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,583 (about 1 hour ago)