Cost of living in Sochi, Russia compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10314 CNY / RUB
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sochi (Russia) is 8% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元8,600 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元7,953 (руб 77,106) in Sochi.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $50 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Reno, Nevada costs $64 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bucharest costs 1.30 lei (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Enschede costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Vancouver costs C$500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Dallas, Texas costs $2.00 (about 2 hours ago)