Cost of living in Sochi, Russia compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.11740 CNY / RUB
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sochi (Russia) is 8% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元17,469 (руб 148,805) in Sochi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元16,250 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Medan costs Rp 8,500 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 430 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Turin costs €20 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guam costs $40 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $40 (40 minutes ago)