Cost of living in Smolensk, Russia compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 01, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.11500 CNY / RUB
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Smolensk (Russia) is 14% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元15,625 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元13,364 (руб 116,207) in Smolensk.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Phuket costs 35 ฿ (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mainz costs €12 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$4,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tomsk costs руб 14,000 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Lublin costs 7 zł (39 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Saint Petersburg costs руб 70 (about 1 hour ago)