Cost of living in Smolensk, Russia compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 01, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.11884 CNY / RUB
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Smolensk (Russia) is 14% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元15,000 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元12,950 (руб 108,972) in Smolensk.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florence costs €1,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dhaka costs Taka 1,500 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Winnipeg costs C$4.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 2,200 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Strasbourg costs €30 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £10 (about 1 hour ago)