Cost of living in Smolensk, Russia compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.10234 CNY / RUB
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Smolensk (Russia) is 16% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元9,400 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元7,915 (руб 77,345) in Smolensk.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in St. John's, NL costs C$9 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in San Salvador costs $3.50 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kelowna costs C$28 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Berlin costs €2.80 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Columbus, Ohio costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,728 (about 1 hour ago)