Cost of living in Slutsk, Belarus compared to Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.285 CNY / BYN
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Slutsk (Belarus) is 31% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 9,500元 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 6,585元 (2,005 BYN) in Slutsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Douala costs 5,000 Franc (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 15 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stockholm costs 42 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Barcelona costs €24,200 (about 2 hours ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hong Kong costs HK$1.67 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,100 (about 2 hours ago)