Cost of living in Slutsk, Belarus compared to Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 16, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00034 CNY / BYR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Slutsk (Belarus) is 29% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元15,000 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元10,610 (31,044,140 p.) in Slutsk.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of rice in Boise, Idaho costs $5.51 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quetzaltenango costs Q35 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in İzmir costs 600TL (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stavanger costs kr 36 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Walnut Creek, California costs $45 (about 1 hour ago)