Cost of living in Slutsk, Belarus compared to Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 16, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00034 CNY / BYR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Slutsk (Belarus) is 28% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元15,000 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元10,728 (31,163,621 p.) in Slutsk.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Moscow costs руб 888 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rosario costs ARS $11 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Athens costs €22 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Helsinki costs €12 (34 minutes ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2.82 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €36 (about 1 hour ago)