Cost of living in Slonim, Belarus vs Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.224 CNY / BYN
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Slonim (Belarus) is 29% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 8,900元 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 6,284元 (1,949 BYN) in Slonim.
Prices recently added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $80 (8 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Durham, North Carolina costs $8 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairns costs AU$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Acapulco costs Mex$ 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Cúcuta costs COL$1,453 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 250TL (about 2 hours ago)