Cost of living in Sliven, Bulgaria compared to Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.710 CNY / BGN
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sliven (Bulgaria) is 12% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元15,000 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元13,221 (3,564 лв) in Sliven.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Birmingham costs £43 (5 minutes ago)
- Cocktail drink in downtown club in Nashville, Tennessee costs $8 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toulouse costs €42 (19 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$6,020 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montclair, New Jersey costs $11 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Florianopolis costs R$ 120 (43 minutes ago)