Cost of living in Slavonski Brod, Croatia vs Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.039 CNY / HRK
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Slavonski Brod (Croatia) is about the same as in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 9,431元 (9,076 kn) in Slavonski Brod to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,300元 in Zhenjiang.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 18,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 22,000 Kč (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Rimini costs €200 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 6,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caguas costs $7 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Irvine, California costs $9 (about 2 hours ago)