Cost of living in Skopje, Macedonia compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 3%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 389 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.11875 CNY / MKD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Skopje (Macedonia) is 18% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元15,000 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元12,322 (103,766 ден) in Skopje.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seoul costs ₩10,000 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Denver, Colorado costs $0.53 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $1.75 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rochester, New York costs $1,728 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Quito costs $600 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edinburgh costs £32 (42 minutes ago)