Cost of living in Skopje, Macedonia compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 1%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 294 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.13036 CNY / MKD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Skopje (Macedonia) is 13% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 8,800元 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 7,622元 (58,471 ден) in Skopje.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,033 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kolkata costs ₨200 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Vancouver costs C$23 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php4,500 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cebu City costs Php80,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$2,795 (about 1 hour ago)