Cost of living in Skikda, Algeria compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05647 CNY / DZD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Skikda (Algeria) is 30% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元9,100 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元6,398 (113,287 Dinar) in Skikda.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $169 (8 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Chemnitz costs €45 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$59 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Münster costs €1.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Walnut Creek, California costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 270,000 (about 1 hour ago)