Cost of living in Skelleftea, Sweden compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 113 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.750 CNY / SEK
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Skelleftea (Sweden) is 72% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元15,693 (20,919 kr) in Skelleftea to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,100 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $45 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bilbao costs €15 (35 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Durban costs R 7,299 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Victoria costs C$50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kota Kinabalu costs RM12 (about 1 hour ago)