Cost of living in Skelleftea, Sweden compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 12 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 06, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.787 CNY / SEK
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Skelleftea (Sweden) is 76% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元15,293 (19,443 kr) in Skelleftea to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,700 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Seoul costs ₩1,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Adelaide costs AU$99 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £800 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Korba costs ₨70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pattaya costs 15,900 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bern costs CHF 2,500 (about 2 hours ago)