Cost of living in Skelleftea, Sweden vs Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 84%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.752 CNY / SEK
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Skelleftea (Sweden) is 68% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 15,442元 (20,546 kr) in Skelleftea to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,200元 in Zhenjiang.
Prices recently added
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Mississauga costs C$1.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in St. John's, NL costs C$1.13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Winnipeg costs C$600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Canberra costs AU$5,160 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Detroit, Michigan costs $10 (about 2 hours ago)