Cost of living in Skelleftea, Sweden vs Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 84%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.754 CNY / SEK
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Skelleftea (Sweden) is 68% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 15,643元 (20,758 kr) in Skelleftea to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,300元 in Zhenjiang.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,541 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Arcata, California costs $12 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Butte, Montana costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Eugene, Oregon costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jammu costs ₨40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Mayagueez costs $5.00 (about 2 hours ago)