Cost of living in Skelleftea, Sweden compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 43 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.787 CNY / SEK
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Skelleftea (Sweden) is 81% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元28,230 (35,859 kr) in Skelleftea to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €43 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vilnius costs €15 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $2,935 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Gdańsk costs 198 zł (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 1,000 (27 minutes ago)