Cost of living in Sivas, Turkey compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.368 CNY / TRY
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sivas (Turkey) is about the same as in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元8,359 (6,111TL) in Sivas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,200 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Muzaffarnagar costs ₨65 (1 minute ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Hong Kong costs HK$12 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cork costs €29,195 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belfast costs £30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 70,000 (about 2 hours ago)