Cost of living in Sion, Switzerland compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.845 CNY / CHF
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sion (Switzerland) is 53% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元22,914 (CHF 3,348) in Sion to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,000 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €39 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.45 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Accra costs GH₵150 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cardiff costs £12 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (42 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Pretoria costs R 80 (about 1 hour ago)