Cost of living in Sion, Switzerland compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.977 CNY / CHF
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sion (Switzerland) is 67% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元16,218 (CHF 2,325) in Sion to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,700 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nairobi costs Shilling2,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £12 (15 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,791 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Novosibirsk costs руб 300 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Edinburgh costs £0.35 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 200 kr (41 minutes ago)