Cost of living in Singapore compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 57%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 4,636 prices entered by 1,017 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.824 CNY / SGD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Singapore is 116% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元33,805 (SGD $7,007) in Singapore to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Cluj-Napoca costs 5.00 lei (4 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bridgetown costs 15 Bds$ (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kharkiv costs 50₴ (24 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Managua costs 70 C$ (41 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Varna costs 25,000 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $2.10 (about 1 hour ago)