Cost of living in Singapore compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 48%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 4,864 prices entered by 1,105 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.906 CNY / SGD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Singapore is 109% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元17,803 (SGD $3,629) in Singapore to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,500 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 24,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Lanzhou costs 元1,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guatemala City costs Q4,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr16,000 (about 1 hour ago)