Cost of living in Singapore compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 57%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 4,102 prices entered by 1,028 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.015 CNY / SGD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Singapore is 107% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元17,766 (SGD $3,542) in Singapore to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,600 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Addis Ababa costs 1.67 Birr (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Copenhagen costs kr1.06 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Berlin costs €2.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php85,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.95 (about 2 hours ago)