Cost of living comparison between Singapore and Zhenjiang, China
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 4,469 prices entered by 936 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.857 CNY / SGD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Singapore is 115% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元32,299 (SGD $6,650) in Singapore to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,000 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amsterdam costs €15 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,750 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Vienna costs €0.05 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Verona costs €1.30 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Stuttgart costs €700 (about 1 hour ago)