Cost of living in Sincelejo, Colombia compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 10, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.00206 CNY / COP
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sincelejo (Colombia) is 26% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元16,250 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元12,061 (COL$5,855,678) in Sincelejo.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £3.30 (23 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$12,728 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 800 kr (25 minutes ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in Leicester costs £0.44 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Indore costs ₨15 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 40,000 ฿ (39 minutes ago)