Cost of living in Sincelejo, Colombia compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00222 CNY / COP
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sincelejo (Colombia) is 24% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元9,800 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元7,450 (COL$3,350,959) in Sincelejo.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $200 (5 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Brussels costs €8 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bandar Seri Begawan costs B$15 (10 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Phoenix, Arizona costs $779 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$100 (15 minutes ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Amsterdam costs €2.00 (24 minutes ago)