Cost of living in Simferopol, Ukraine compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.24451 CNY / UAH
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Simferopol (Ukraine) is 61% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元9,900 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元3,854 (15,761₴) in Simferopol.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 700 ﷼ (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 350,000 (32 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Manila costs Php750 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Exeter costs £399 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kano costs 500 ₦ (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Wonju costs ₩5,000 (about 2 hours ago)