Cost of living in Silkeborg, Denmark compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 51%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.055 CNY / DKK
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Silkeborg (Denmark) is 171% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元24,075 (kr22,822) in Silkeborg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,900 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Portland, Oregon costs $2.25 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €20 (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Curitiba costs R$ 90,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,870 (27 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Plymouth costs £409 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bilbao costs €40 (42 minutes ago)