Cost of living in Silkeborg, Denmark compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 53%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.073 CNY / DKK
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Silkeborg (Denmark) is 171% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 26,314元 (kr24,527) in Silkeborg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,700元 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $7 (10 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Salvador costs R$ 3,200 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €2.90 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Florianopolis costs R$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Tyler, Texas costs $193 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Genoa costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)