Cost of living in Silkeborg, Denmark compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 63%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.996 CNY / DKK
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Silkeborg (Denmark) is 159% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元38,882 (kr39,041) in Silkeborg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,000 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 288,990 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $1.00 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mississauga costs C$70 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $13 (34 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Akron, Ohio costs $138 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tirana costs 1,800 Lek (about 1 hour ago)