Cost of living in Silkeborg, Denmark compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 49%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 07, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.002 CNY / DKK
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Silkeborg (Denmark) is 156% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元23,304 (kr23,256) in Silkeborg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,100 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,372 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lubbock, Texas costs $50 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €3,812 (20 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Eugene, Oregon costs $40 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tempe, Arizona costs $10 (41 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Abbotsford costs C$60 (about 1 hour ago)