Cost of living in Silkeborg, Denmark vs Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 71%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.032 CNY / DKK
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Silkeborg (Denmark) is 151% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 20,342元 (kr19,707) in Silkeborg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,100元 in Zhenjiang.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$60 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Munich costs €60 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lausanne costs CHF 1.60 (18 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Christchurch costs NZ$301 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Nottingham costs £60 (about 2 hours ago)